Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Changes to the Test Control Panel, 24 June 08

Having never met something that I thought was good enough, I ripped into the just completed power panel to make some necessary "improvements".


I installed a double cigarette lighter assembly so I can press the Test Control Panel into a charger/power supply role.


I reworked this test panel to just include the Ammeter and added a 12 volt light for a test load.


I drilled a hole and inserted the 12 Volt light just below the Ammeter and Vacuum/Boost gauge.


Another view capturing all of the changes I made.

And now for the rest of the blah, blah blah.

Lab Projects Articles


Related: Demo of Auxiliary Power Input on the Test Control Panel
Next: Introducing the Rabbit Cage
Previous: Light Dimmer Switch as a 12 Volt Rheostat: Failure

No comments: