Sunday, August 3, 2008

Introducing the Rotameter

I went out on Ebay and acquired a Rotameter to measure my gas production with. While using pop bottles is a cheap way of doing so, I wanted to be able to monitor the gas flow more often to see if there is a distinct correlation between heat, current and gas production. Measuring once in a while with a bottle doesn't really do that, without making a mess of course.

The answer was the Rotameter. This one had too much capacity for the current projects, but I was able to get another tube with the capacity range I'm likely to see for now. Even with the second tube I paid less than retail for the whole rig.

Sweet!




Gadgets & Gizmos Articles


Next: Rotameter Box Schematic Diagrams
Previous: Receiving and Setting up a Scan Gauge II

No comments: